Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...

Heidi, age 35, who will be traveling to meet her biological mother for the first time this weekend, for safe travel and a happy and peaceful reunion. I am praying for special blessings for both Heidi and her mom.

Danny, who had an accident and is in the hospital. I am praying for healing for Danny and peace of mind for Suzanne.

Robert Duncan's 4 - year - old daughter who has pneumonia.

a priest who has broken his vow of obedience. I am praying that he will be given and will accept the graces to repent and return to the Lord.

all religious that they will receive the strength and guidance they need to be faithful to their vows and to live holy lives.

an increase of vocations to the priesthood and the consecrated life.

an end to abortion, the closing of all abortion mills, especially George Tiller's abortion mill.

this family as they grieve the loss of both their daughter and grandchild and also for the passage of Alexa's Law. I am also praying for repentance and spiritual healing for those who are responsible for these crimes.

a special intention.

If you have any prayer requests, please contact me and I would be happy to pray with you and for you. Thanks for praying with me for the intentions above. God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots