The Ten Things Meme

Ten Things Meme -- W.

1. Waitressing ... one of the many jobs I did to pay for my living expenses in both undergraduate and graduate school.

2. Walking -- my favorite way to exercise.

3. Waterfalls -- I love them -- the small one near the fish pond in my backyard, as well as the larger ones, like Tahquamenon Falls in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

4. Wind -- I love the wind in Aruba and the wind in Kansas. When it's windy, I try to listen to hear the still small voice of God. Wind always reminds me of the Holy Spirit.

5. Wine -- in moderation is one of my favorite special occasion drinks.

6. Winking -- Something both my husband and my cat like to do a lot when they look at me.

7. Wings -- Something I wish I had to get around a little faster.

8. Wisdom -- One of the most valuable gifts of the Holy Spirit that I would love to have. Some people tell me I have it, but it's something I could sure use a lot more of.

9. Wonderful -- the perfect adjective for my husband, Bill.

10. Writing -- my favorite pass-time.


Do you want to play? Of course you do! Leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter.

Via the witty and wise SFO Mom.

Comments

  1. I guess the appropriate comment would be...
    WOW!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "Wow" Barb and for this meme. I enjoyed it!

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots