Vatican furious with Madonna over crucifix show in Rome...

Rome's Catholic, Muslim and Jewish leaders have united to condemn pop star Madonna's decision to stage a mock-crucifixion when she performs in the Italian capital on Sunday a stone's throw away from Vatican City.

The lapsed-Catholic diva's latest irreverent performance sees her wearing a fake crown of thorns and descending on a suspended, glittery cross as part of her worldwide "Confessions Tour". [More]

I'm all for excommunicating her -- I'm fed up with her anti-Catholic antics. She's gone too far this time. What do you think?

Comments

  1. Can she hate the Church so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for Madonna for years (Fr. Benedict Groeschel is the one who gave me the idea) and I plan to continue praying for her.

    However, I am so sick of her antics. I think the Catholic Church just sometimes needs to put its foot down and say enough is enough! Maybe that will make others think twice about going public with their sacriligeous behavior and creating a scandal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots