The Simple Woman's Daybook: May 19th

FOR TODAY

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to see what other women are doing and thinking today.

Outside my Window... it is very sunny with an azure blue cloud-free sky. I can see green foliage everywhere: a tall oak tree with green-leaved limbs lifted upwards to the heavens, full-figured bushes dressed in green, and baby hostas-- all dancing in the wind.

I am thinking... what a fun weekend I had watching Prince Caspian at the movie theatre, where I indulged in my favorite old-fashioned half-pound hamburgers (just like the ones they used to serve at the local drive-in when I was a child) along with my tossed salad topped off by a large tub of popcorn. Saturday at the movies is a tradition in my family, but it's even better when you share it with a date. My dh Bill, of course, is my best friend and favorite Saturday night date.

I am thankful for.... my dh Bill, my family and friends, and for all my blogging buddies.

From the kitchen...it's my nutritious Juice Plus+ shakes that I can smell -- especially the fresh pineapple and mixed berries.

I am creating... a new website and blog.

I am going...to Mass later on today.

I am wearing...very comfy clothing.

I am reading...my favorite blogs on the news reader.

I am hoping...for lots of sunshine this week during the day and some rain at night.

I am hearing...only the sounds of the computer -- it's very quiet here.

Around the house...I am trying not to think about the house right now, but I have a ton of laundry to do, which I plan on working on today, along with the other duties I have for my two home-based businesses.

One of my favorite things... is to just walk or sit in my yard and enjoy God's beauty which surrounds me.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...do my "homework" for my home-based business as I continue my training, complete my bible study assignment, meet with my trainer, enter all my plans for the summer on my calendar, and complete my writing projects.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.





I'm sharing a rose-colored peony from my favorite peony bushes in my yard. Spring is in full bloom here. Have a beautiful and blessed day!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a great week. Such a pretty peony!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your daybook. Beautiful picture - peonies are my favorite. Have a perfect weekend…Kathy@ Mimi’s Garden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots